WOMEN FOOTWEAR SIZE CHART
|Foot Length (mm)||226||234||242||251||259||268|
MEN FOOTWEAR SIZE CHART
|Foot Length (mm)||242||250||260||268||277||285|
* Measurements shown in the size guide refer to foot length, not shoe size.
The Aberdeen winter boot in an urban utility style with a lining not too thick but warm enough for your winter outings. It will keep your feet cool and dry at all times. Ideal from fall through spring. They will be your pair of all-round winter boots.
- Waterproof durable genuine oily leather
- Waterproof membrane between the upper and lining
- Insulated Curly faux fur lining
- Sealed seams
- Keeps your feet warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
- Natural rubber sole with good traction and adherence
- Removable insulating lined felt insole
- YKK zipper and nylon laces
- Lightweight and flexible
- Normal foot; regular width (D)
- Heel height: 1.5 inch
- Height of upper (boot without sole): 6.5 inches
- Designed in Quebec, Canada
- Free shipping to Canada and the United States
Runs big; if you normally wear half stitches, choose size down or refer to the Size Guide. For the first fitting, loosen the laces, put on the boot and close it with the zipper. Then adjust the laces to your comfort. We suggest you try on your boots at home for 10 minutes to ensure your comfort before using them outside.
This vegan leather is processed at the factory before it is shipped to you. Your boots will therefore be easy to clean with a damp cloth. We suggest using a vinegar water solution to remove stubborn salt stains. After a good cleaning it is important to protect your boots with a suitable protector. Try any maintenance product on a small, less visible section before applying all over. For more information, visit our Maintenance Guide.